The idea is:
- We start with 10 men. I strove to make a mix of the 'obvious' choices and some less known actors.
- It's a knockout competition, every day we will vote away one of the men (.. not handsome enough to tempt me) who we like least.
- Every round will last about 24 hours, the next day I will put up a new poll with the remaining men.
- Please be very shallow and vote based on looks, not how much you liked the character(s) he played...
- The last man standing will be crowned with the title: Mr. Period Drama!
Richard Harrington (Bleak House, Lark Rise to Candleford)
Richard Armitage (North and South, Robin Hood)
Matthew Macfadyen (Pride and Prejudice (05), Little Dorrit)
James Purefoy (Mayor of Casterbridge, Vanity Fair)
Ioan Gruffudd (Great Expecatations, Amazing Grace)
Hugh Dancy (Daniel Deronda, David Copperfield)
Elliot Cowan (Lost in Austen)
Dan Stevens (Sense and Sensibility (08), Downton Abbey)
Andrew Buchan (Cranford, Garrow's Law)
Who should leave this competition right now?